Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreamgirl





jesse mcartney - Beautiful Soul .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine




Its dark and lonely in the night..
..when suddenly out of nowhere
I see a bright light..
..shimmering everywhere!

Like the sun rising on the horizon..
..I can see you emerging from there
You consume me like a poison..
..& I can just stand and stare!

You're the one I secretly desire..
..the only girl about whom I care
My heart is burning like a fire..
..& only you can cool it, I swear!

Every little thought that includes you..
..gives so much warmth to my heart
You are the dream girl who makes me feel blue..
..with whom I do not wish to part!

Trust me, the day I saw you first..
..was the day I fell in love with you
Just the sight of you quenches my thirst..
..you're so beautiful baby, its true!

I love you so much dear..
..and I know you love me too
Then baby why do we have to fear..
..lets be together, just ME and YOU!

So take my hand and let me take you..
..to a place where we can loose control
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you..
..coz you are a person with a beautiful soul!


-Mithil

No comments:

Post a Comment