Monday, January 17, 2011

Me & Myself

29th June, 2010

Akon - Mr.Lonely .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


It’s 4 am in the night
Is anybody there to listen to my plight?
        Hey man! I’m with you all night
        I’m gonna talk with you and make things allright!
M locked between my mind & heart
I feel so lost & torn apart
        Seems like you’ve lost your independence,
        It’s coz you find bliss in ignorance!
My heart is ready to break free
        But your mind is there to control the spree
My daydreaming knows no boundary
        Your mind is just playing games, don’t you see?
Why do I always have to suffer?
        Maybe it’s coz you care to differ!
All the time my life gets tougher
        If you wanna survive, then you’ve gotcha be a bluffer!
But that’s not the life that I prefer
        You’ve gotcha stop whining brother
        Coz life has so much more to offer!
What did I do to deserve this pain?
Tell me where to start again!
        Let go off the memories! Let nothing remain!
        Just quit the dope & go to sleep now, it will kill the migraine.
I’ve found repose now, thank you Amigo!
M going to sleep now, g’night my bro
        Just remember, you are the man, you are my hero!
M always with you, your Alter Ego!

-Mithil

(P.S: This is the crappiest poem I've ever written! I know it won't make any sense to most of you...but that's how I am.. :P)

2 comments: